Thursday, October 29, 2020

void

 "There is a time and place" Life is so fleeting. I always find myself wanting more, more time, more out of a relationship, just more. But I have realized that we have to appreciate the "what is" because sometimes that is all there is. As I look through ancestry at the history of our family and read the obituaries it brought everything to light. What is our legacy? What do we leave behind? I guess for each person that is different depending on their family, goals and time on Earth. 

You took away my blue sky

and the sun no longer shines, 

my heart feels the ache 

of the void that I have inside


Rainbows may fade 

but the sorrow never does, 

it just accumulates 

in heart without love. 


You took away my blue sky 

and the sun no longer shines,

my heart feels the ache 

of the void that I have inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment